Abandoned Mysteries The Asylum Abandoned Mysteries The Asylum

Immersive and creepy environments, and I liked the controls at the edge of the screen for navigation. Maybe it's just me, but I would have liked the clickable objects in each scene to stand out a little more, have a little sparkle or movement or whatever. Scanning the whole scene with the mouse to see when the cursor happened to change was less enjoyable. Overall great job, though.

Refugees From Space Refugees From Space

Interesting and current concept, nice pixel art, and clear story without too much exposition. However, I found the controls awkward. Using slightly different colors for obstacles and enemies would have been helpful for me, too. Giving the refugee a name would have made it even more personal and added additional motivation to keep them alive. Great job!

esayitch responds:

Thanks for playing and liking it :)

(Spoiler Alert potentially)
Every refugee has a name, and you learn it once you "complete" the game, i.e. reach the shuttle :)

RePixel RePixel

This was really fun to play and kind of addictive. Only complaint would be that for each puzzle the score I got wasn't meaningful - knowing that I got 25/1000 clicks or whatever didn't have context for me, so I didn't know if that was good, bad, or average. Having leaderboards (or fake leaderboards) would be a fun way to communicate how good my score was and inspire me to try and do better. As it is right now the fun is in trying to figure out the picture, and I didn't particularly care about my score.

DJ Neat! - Full Speed DJ Neat! - Full Speed